Thursday, March 25, 2010

I AM NOT DUMB - BUT THIS IS CRAZY!!!

I pride myself on not being stupid - but it took me 2 hours to find the right bill. I found the reconciliation bill quickly - but this was like a scavenger hunt. First I went to the US House of Representatives website and it was difficult to search without a bill number. Then I went to the US Senate website - and this one was even more difficult. So after checking out articles and summaries of recent legislation - I went back to the House website and finally found it. And then you think - yea..... I did it - but NO..... There were 6 or 7 versions of this bill and so then you had to find the only one that had been passed by both the house and senate. I finally found it. HR 3590. God forbid you should try to go to your congressman's website for important information -- all they do is brag about what THEY have done- you would think that they were the only ones working on capital hill (yes - it is not worthy of capital letters). So I will start reading the health care bill passed by both houses and hopefully we can figure some of it out before the November elections. Here goes again..........

No comments:

Post a Comment